Sales Training based on Sales Competencies
mobiliser provides 123 to guru sales training programs. Participants are salesforce, sales supervisors and sales managers.
Our sales training programs integrate the best practices around the corners. We develop mobiliser’s sales competency™ and use it as the background for development of sales training programs.
Advanced Selling Skills
|Synopsis|| ● The mExceling (c) strengthens selling skills of the sale force and apply new skills for better performance.
|Duration|| ● 2 days
|Who Must Attend?|| ● Sales Force who has participated in alphaSales© program.
|Program Outlines||● Building Account Profile
● Analyzing Sales Opportunity
● Establishing relationship with key clients
● Justifying impact of solutions
● Listening effectively and probing questions
● Communicating according to customer type
● Negotiating for agreement
● Telephoning Sales Calls
● Addressing objections
● Closing the sales
● Designing customer care process
● Balancing a sales person's life
|Activities and Tools||● Analyzing stakeholders and key relationships
● Finding reference for the key buyer
● Building model to justify impact of solutions
● Practicing listening and probing skills
● Building trust
● Preparing for the call and making the call
● Anticipating possible objections and pre-planning the response
● Creating a customer care process
● Planning balance life
We believe that the participation in training program is just initial step in learning process of participants. We develops mobiliser Breakthrough Training Model – MBT™ to ensure that the learning process is result based and job associated.
mobiliser provides On the job Coaching service (OJC). It is developed based on the understanding of adult learning process and the best pracices in coaching.
After each training workshop, we implement “one on one” coaching to participants to encourage participants apply tools at work.
Users are then encouraged research paper services cheap to share their interpretation of the inkblot on google plus, facebook or twitter.